For thousands of community management professionals The Community Roundtable is an invaluable source of industry information, best practices, and proven research.
And now for the first time you can get broad access to The Community Roundtable’s ground-breaking research, in-depth content, and proven frameworks and models, refreshed monthly via TheCR Library.
TheCR Library saves your organization time and money, making sure your community teams is using proven, research-backed methods to solve your community challenges at every level of your business.
Your team will have 24/7 access to exclusive community resources, and new content is added monthly.
Roundtable reports are tactical assets that help community practitioners address common community challenges through expert advice, SME panels and proven case studies from top brands.
Available reports include:
- Tackling Community UX/UI from a Practitioner’s Point of View
- Using a ‘Just in Time’ Approach to Accelerate a Support Community
- Content Strategy: Practical Tips & Best Practices
- Governance & Moderation: Approaching Politics in online Communities
- On the Go: Mapping Mobile Capabilities to Your Organizations Needs
- How to Prove Value and Measure Growth and Engagement in Your Community
Don't reinvent the community wheel. Leaders from global brands including Electronics Arts, Aetna and Autodesk share success stories and offer insight on how to recreate that success in your community.
Available case studies include:
- The Evolution of a Community Advocacy Program
- Getting the New Member Experience Right
- Ensuring Consistent Brand Voice through Community Governance
- Improving Community Sentiment: Taking a Community from Hostile to Happy
- Driving Community Participation and Engagement With Gamification
- The Social Executive: Leading a Culture of Innovation
Sometimes you need to tackle a specific problem, and don't want to waste time chasing down the right resources. We've compiled bundles by topic for your convenience regularly update them with new content.
Available resource bundles include:
- Governance and Moderation
- Internal Change Management
- Metrics & Measurement