Do you ask these questions as you do community planning?
- What’s next for my community?
- How do I provide community insights to my organization and executive stakeholders?
- Where is my community budget best spent?
- How do I help my stakeholders understand what goes into community management?
- How do I make the case for community at my organization?
- Is my management approach is aligned with my community approach?
If you’ve asked yourself even one of the above questions then a community benchmark can . . .
Full access to this content is only available to subscribers. Click to subscribe.